Get connected with DISQO’s platform
Expand your knowledge, challenge your thinking, and strengthen your business at the Insight Association’s CEO Summit 2020. Designed for C-level executives of small to mid-sized companies, the event offers market research leaders a place to share their experiences and discuss topics like trust, transparency, and growth.
The three-day summit will begin on January 20th and run through the 22nd, taking place at the National Hotel in South Beach, Miami. While many would undoubtedly like to attend the content-rich event, attendance will be capped at 80. Guests can expect impactful conversations, panels, and break-out sessions all wrapped in an intimate setting.
While the agenda is packed with thought-provoking talks, these are the sessions we’re looking forward to most:
- Trends on the Horizon: An Update From CES — Monday, Jan. 20th, 4:30 to 5pm
- Building Trust in Research and in Life — Monday, Jan. 20th, 5 to 5:45pm
- How Branding Can Grow Your Business in a Cluttered Marketplace — Tuesday, Jan. 21st, 10:15 to 11am
- Client Perspective Panel — Tuesday, Jan. 21st, 3:45 to 4:45pm
- The Right Metrics to Move Your Business Forward — Wednesday, Jan. 22nd, 10:45 to 11:30am
- Panel Discussion: Industry — Wednesday, Jan. 22nd, 11:30am to 12:15pm
The IA CEO Summit provides ample opportunity for attendees to network and share industry insights with one another.
Learn more about the summit and the Insights Association here.
About the Insights Association
As the leading voice, resource and network of the marketing research and data analytics community, the Insights Association helps its members create competitive advantage. They’re committed to quality standards, legal and business advocacy, education, certification and direct support to enable members to thrive in an evolving industry and drive business impact.
Join the Conversation
Will you be attending the IA CEO Summit this year? Let us know on Twitter, Linkedin, or Facebook!